- Ctrl + S = Save changes.
- Ctrl + Shift + V = View the current page in a new browser tab.
- Ctrl + Enter = Toggle maximized / standard mode.
- Ctrl + Shift + Down = Open up the sheets panel to show your sheets.
Use the cursors in the panel to navigate between your sheets.
Press Enter to select a sheet in the current tab.
Press Ctrl + Enter to open the sheet in a new tab.
- Esc = Closes stuff, such as the sheets panel or search results.
- Ctrl + Shift + F = Focus the search bar, so you can start typing what you search for.
- Ctrl + Shift + C = Create a new sheet.
- Ctrl + Shift + E = Re-indent the current sheet.
- Ctrl + Shift + Y = Toggle wrapping of long lines on or off. This only affects the current sheet. To make your choice permanent, go to the settings tab.
- Ctrl + Shift + M = Toggle between focus on writing and focus on code.
- Ctrl + Shift + D = Delete the current sheet.